In this document, the use of “us”, “we”, “our” are all referring to NodexHost and its affiliated services and by completing an order with NodexHost and therefore using our services, you automatically agree to our terms of service.
In this document the use of “you”, “client” is all referring to the client of NodexHost whether this be a paying client or someone interested in the services provided. Please contact us with any questions regarding this document.
The terms of service outlined in this document are subject to change at any time, NodexHost does not have to inform you of these changes.
Should any changes be made, we will add a declaration at the top of our terms of service stating a change has been made as well as the date of edit.
Any current subscription automatically agrees to these terms of service, even if changed after the date the subscription has been purchased.
The agreement to your subscription may be terminated under the following circumstances:
- You request for the subscription to be terminated through a support request.
- You are in violation or attempt to violate this Terms of Service agreement.
- Your use of our service is unreasonable and may disrupt the operations of NodexHost.
- If you breach anything outlined in this Terms of Service under Abuse.
In no circumstance are we held accountable for any damages. Including but not limited to; Data Loss and Downtime caused by the clients use of our services. It is the client’s responsibility to backup data and hold this information.
Should a client request backup files and these cannot be found, we cannot be held liable as they should be holding this information.
In the event of "miss billing" (an incorrect amount charged by NodexHost), the customer will be required to make payment on the correct amount. This can be backdated 12 month(s).
Abuse refers to the excessive (over 100%) usage of our services and includes but is not limited to:
- CPU Usage
- Bypassing of limits
- Illegal activity
- Excessively large files
- Any purposeful attack towards NodexHost
A refund will only be offered if the service provided at NodexHost is deemed to be unsatisfactory by Management. Under no other circumstances will a refund be issued without good reason. If we choose to refund you, then it will be credited to your account, not refunded to the original payment method. Any refund requests must be made within 30 days of purchase.
Eligibility to Use
NodexHost lawfully cannot allow the following customers to use the services we provide under the following circumstances:
- You are not allowed to sign a legally binding contract
- You are under the age of 13, without a parental/legal guardians consent
- You are forbidden from receiving these services under the laws of the United Kingdom or another applicable jurisdiction
- You are banned from using the website
- You share information to a third party
- You sell information to other parties
- You are flagged on an anti-fraud system as a high risk individual
We may, at management's discretion, refuse to serve any person or entity. You cannot transfer your rights or obligations you have under this agreement without prior written consent.